brought to you by I'm an Organizing Junkie.
Another semi-plan for the week. I'm only responsible for three meals this week.
- Mexican Lasagna, Roasted corn and black bean salad
- Cheesy Penne with Chicken & Broccoli (except that I'm using Mike's leftover grilled chicken from this weekend. It was spectacular AND it's not breaded!)
- Potato Leek soup with Chicken Andouille sausage (I had a hankering for sausage, so I'm putting it the soup.)
- Thursday is Las Vegas 51's baseball. We eat in the air-conditioned restaurant before heading out in hundred (plus) degree heat for the game.
- Friday is a holiday for Mike, so he will cook.
Trying some new recipes from a new website, Meal Makeover Moms. They bill themselves as Healthy Meals with Kid Appeal. I can't seem to get the boy child to eat meat and even he thinks the lack of protein is making him tired. They also have a cookbook. I have a 30% off coupon. Maybe I'll go buy it.