I'm not sure if an apple fritter is a curative for aching legs, but I'm trying it instead of ibuprofen.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I had high hopes that it was not a bad omen.
As I sat in the chair in my dentist's office today for minor work (seating of permanent crown) on the radio, R.E.M. was singing their hearts out with Everybody Hurts.
After that was Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers Wheel. You know, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. I was between the dentist and his assistant at the time.
I really don't think the nitrous oxide had anything at all to do with it. Why do you ask?
Monday, April 27, 2009
brought to you by Laura at I'm on Organizing Junkie.
In no particular order:
- Steak with Sun Dried Tomatoes, broccoli, corn-on-the-cob
- Sesame Fish, salad, brown rice
- Pizza (for Sam)
- Pasta Carbonara, peas
- Tacos, refried beans (Sam again)
Sam gets much of what he wants because he states a preference.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I liked it enough to take a picture AND do a blog post.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
This trailer belongs to Professional Rodeo Clown,
who was on his way to Logandale, Nevada when
we passed him outside Boulder City, Nevada.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Need I say more?
Monday, April 20, 2009
- popcorn chicken (on the menu)
- turkey burgers (on the menu)
- sloppy joe's (on the menu AND they hated them)
- tater tot breakfast casserole (yum!)
- Pizza Friday turned into Pasta Friday because that's what I wanted.
This week I asked the question again. The following responses were given:
- Chicken Dijon, couscous, broccoli *Ana*
- Tacos (No, we're having Enchilada Suiza. Choose again.) *Sam*
- Turkey Burgers on regular buns (not English muffins) and crunchy (shoestring) fries *Sam*
- Whatever you're making *Mike*
- Enchilada Suiza
- Gnocchi with Asparagus and Pancetta
- One day stays open - things happen and we have an early appointment on Friday.
Looks like a decent food week to me.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
I guess they'll have to roam alone.
Friday, April 17, 2009
The kids had a great time.
It was an All-you-can-eat buffet so I was happy.
We stayed for six and a half hours!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Stop two: Gus's Really Good Fresh Jerky
An oxymoron by my way of thinking, but the honey is excellent.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
- popcorn chicken, tater tots (Ana has a very early soccer game)
- Turkey burgers
- sloppy joes (with ground turkey)
- more ground turkey - will it be meatloaf (which they hate) or tacos (which they like)?
- Pizza Friday (I'm picking the flavor this week)
No ham this week. We stayed at a Strip Hotel and were gone on Easter. Lots of ground turkey, though. We prefer it to beef and it was cheap this week.
Brought to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.