from several years.
1. What is your occupation right now? Homemaker
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? Ana and her friend playing the Wii
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A chocolate cookie, but I'm going to get my cinnamon roll right now.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Listened to a voicemail from Mike because I missed his call. Other than that, I don't recall
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she is my favorite sister-in-law
8. How old are you today? 42. Why do you ask?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Not a big TV sports fan, but I DO watch the SuperBowl
10. What is your favorite drink? Earl Grey Tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? In the past, but I don't bother anymore
12. Favorite food? Could be that chocolate cookie from number 4.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Bolt
14. Favorite day of the year? Fourth of July
15. How do you vent anger? Swear at other driver's from my car
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I rather liked my hula hoop
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries (expensive here in the desert!)
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Well, I didn't do this by email, but they could certainly leave a comment
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Joe
21. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone else
22. Living arrangements? Single story tract home with a 30 year mortgage I can afford in a city leading the nation in foreclosures
23. When was the last time you cried? I don't recall. I don't do it often.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, a dresser and shelves filled with 33rpm vinyls
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Again, not sending
26. What did you do last night? Surfed through all 54 stations on the TV without the cable box
27. What are you most afraid of? Falling
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese (crisp bacon, too, if it's available)
29. Favorite dog breed? I like my own chihuahua, but I don't really like dogs much
30. Favorite day of the week? Monday
31. How many states have you lived in? Four (Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Nevada)
32. Diamonds or pearls? pearls (chocolate pearls to be precise)
33. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs
Sunday, January 11, 2009
from several years.