What do your kids think of you?
This is so fun! Interview your child(ren) and enter their answers...Quite amusing!
Ana's answers are in orange. She is 15 and a half.
Sam's answers are in blue. He is 12.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Hey, there, Zoodle.
2. What makes mom happy?
Long silence...uuhhhh...hey!...when I pickup my laundry off the floor.
Me being happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
When Sam uses profanity.
Ana being mean and nasty.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I don't know.
By being funny?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know.
6. How old is your mom?
Wait, wait! I know this one! 42
7. How tall is your mom?
5 foot 4 and a half
5 feet 6 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play cards on the computer.
Spend time with the family.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Plays cards on the computer.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Clearing a room.
Being a good mom.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Being a good dad.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
She takes care of us.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
That really good pasta stuff from Macaoni Grill...Pasta Milano?
Stuff that has sugar in it.
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When she can name the song I ask her about in the car.
She's a second degree black belt.
16. If your mom were a Cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Eat and shop.
We go to coffee.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have huge butts.
We have brown eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
She's white, I'm not.
We have different heights.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She buys me cupcakes.
She tells me.
21. How do you know that your mom loves your dad?
When the door's closed.
She tells him.
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go.