Brought to you by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
There was a lot of complaining about last week's menu.
We actually ended up eating:
- popcorn chicken (on the menu)
- turkey burgers (on the menu)
- sloppy joe's (on the menu AND they hated them)
- tater tot breakfast casserole (yum!)
- Pizza Friday turned into Pasta Friday because that's what I wanted.
This week I asked the question again. The following responses were given:
- Chicken Dijon, couscous, broccoli *Ana*
- Tacos (No, we're having Enchilada Suiza. Choose again.) *Sam*
- Turkey Burgers on regular buns (not English muffins) and crunchy (shoestring) fries *Sam*
- Whatever you're making *Mike*
- Enchilada Suiza
- Gnocchi with Asparagus and Pancetta
- One day stays open - things happen and we have an early appointment on Friday.
Looks like a decent food week to me.