Six random things you may not know about me.
- I dislike doing crafts. All crafts! I've tried many of them; scrapbooking, beading, Foamy things, sewing, knitting, selling Mary Kay. I'm bad at all of them and have no patience to spend time improving. That's why God made craft fairs.
- I would like very much to be a karate instructor. I don't want to run my own school. It's entirely too much work. Since I don't have anywhere to teach, I'll just keep training. It's a sport I really enjoy.
- I applied for a Discover card just to see if I could get one. I am not gainfully employed, have NO income and therefore, no means to repay any amount charged on the card. I was promptly issued a card with a $13,000 credit limit. Does anyone still wonder why we're in a credit crisis in this country?
- I dislike Disney films because they often kill the mother. (Snow White, Bambi, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch, Tarzan) If the mother survives, they kill the father. (Lion King, Tarzan) If both parents manage to survive, they are replaced by others who care for the children. (Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Lilo and Stitch, Peter Pan) I was once asked in a job interview who my favorite Disney character is. I replied, in my surliest voice, "Grumpy. Next question."
- I have survived two major car wrecks. The first happened on July 4th, 1980 when I was just short of my 14th birthday. It was a head-on collision that resulted in a fatality. I only put my seat belt on because it was a holiday. I have worn my seat belt every time I get in a car since then. Wear your seat belts.
- I sing along to whatever music is playing in my car. I don't care that I look like an idiot to other drivers. I'm a happy idiot.