Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Ah, yes. Meal planning time again. Here we go!

  • Turkey burgers, chips (I buy two snack size bags and we split them between four people.)
  • Ground Beef Stroganoff, broccoli (Yes, I'm using ground turkey instead.)
  • Chicken something. A family favorite. I have frozen chicken breasts. I have NO IDEA what they will turn into for dinner. I also have frozen vegetables.
  • Ummm...There's pasta and eggs in the house. Maybe Pasta Carbonara (a la Rachael Ray.) I'll have to buy pancetta, but it's pretty cheap at Fresh & Easy.
  • Payday! The sky's the limit! I'm hoping to avoid Pizza Friday. I really don't like pizza very much. Don't tell Joe. He'll unfriend me!

Another pantry/freezer week. Somehow I managed to spend all of our money last week so this week is a little tight. Happily, I keep a pretty well stocked pantry.

As always, more menus to steal at I'm an Organizing Junkie. I'm posting the blog, not the Menu Plan Monday entry because it's not up yet and I'm lazy like that.

Bon Appetit!

0 had this to say: