Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Photo Essay

The photo essay was started (as far as I can tell) by Badger nearly a year ago. Since then, I've seen it on say la vee, Same Thing, But Different and on STLWorkingMom and now Tales of a Texpatriate.


Me:
Not me:

Me:
Not me:


Definitely me: Definitely not me:


Me:Not me:




Me: Not me:





Me: Not me:



Me:

Not me:



Me: Not me:



Not me:

Me (literally):



So now you know. Stay tuned. There could be updates if the mood strikes.

3 had this to say:

JL4 said...

I liked that.

Off topic: I was listening to talk radio today - as I am prone to do; so sue me - and Chuck Norris was on Michael Medved stumping for Governor Huckabee. I was quite surprised and impressed. He was intelligent, soft-spoken, articulate, and armed with some very interesting and competant political ideas and ideals.

I'd talk more about it, but this is a blog and not a chat site or an email, so I'll stop.

Just wanted to let you know, since I know your a BIG fan.

PS I'm stealing this post

Karen said...

I AM a fan of Mr. Norris since he is the Grand Master of my karate system and I see him each July. That does not mean I'm a Huckabee fan. I don't really have an opinion about him (yet) or any candidate really. Guess I'll start watching debates.

JL4 said...

He got my interest...I'm going to pay more attention now too