Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some of my favorite movie lines...

...in no particular order.
#1)French Soldier: No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.

#2)Black Knight: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?




Ulysses Everett McGill: Damn! We're in a tight spot!





#1)Ernie: They'll pay you 75 dollars a week.
Kit: We only make 30 at the dairy.
Ernie: Well then, this would be more, wouldn't it?


#2)Jimmy Dugan: Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!





Johnny: Why, I can make a hat or a brooch are a pterodactyl...
Patches O'Houlihan: If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.


The Bass Player: Guys, Chad fell down.

2 had this to say:

JL4 said...

Blazing Saddles: Awwww gotdammit! Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload o' dimes.

Saving Private Ryan: Sir, what did you do back in the world? Hanks: What the pool up to now? $400? $500?

Band Of Brothers: My granddaughter asked me, 'Grandpa, were you a hero?' I looked at her and said, 'No...but I served with a lot of them'

JL4 said...

one more Band of Brothers:

How do I feel about being rescued by Patton? Well I'd feel pretty peachy, except for one thing, we didn't fu**in' need to be rescued by Patton. Got that?