Saturday, August 16, 2008

A meme, even though I wasn't tagged

I've seen this in a few places. Among them are Same Thing, But Different, Say La Vee, and Being a Mom of 3 Boyz. I'm sure others have joined in, but I haven't read them.

Eye Color: Brown with greenish flecks
Hair Color: Brown
--Dyed or Natural: Dyed since my mid-twenties
--Curly or Straight: Wavy
Right- or Left-handed: Right
Tan or Pale: Pale, except where my freckles connect
Jeans or Khakis: Jeans, but usually only in winter
Country, Rap, or Rock: "Old people music" according to my teenager
Heritage: Irish
Shoes you're wearing today: Flip flops. Perfect for the long hot summer
Your weakness(es): Starbucks
Your perfect pizza: Pesto with chicken
Favorite color: Depends on the color of what, but I tend to like red
Favorite place: My home office
Goal you'd like to achieve: Third degree black belt
Your most overused phrase(s): What are you? Smokin' crack?
Your thoughts first waking up: My god, 5:30 comes early!
Your best physical feature(s): Now that I'm over 40 and have gained some weight, I have breasts. That's pretty exciting!
Your bedtime: 10:00pm
Your most missed memory: Kid's cones at Dairy Queen when Ana was a toddler
Pepsi or Coke: Either as long as it's diet, and I like it with lime, but lemon will do
McDonald's or Burger King: Not if I can avoid them. I do go to In-N-Out once a year, though
Single or group dates: I would love to go on a date
Adidas or Nike: Nike, but I only wear them when running
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. I make a pot in the morning and ice whatever is left over
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Grande Caramel Macchiato (iced in summer)

DO YOU:
Smoke: only when on fire
Cuss: Hell, yes!
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: Mike won't let me
Take a shower: Daily
Have a crush(es): Not my thing, but I do have "a list" for anyone who watches Friends
Think you've been in love: currently am. It helps the marriage.
Want to get married: BTDT. 22nd anniversary next month
Believe in yourself: Have since I was in my 20's
Believe in God: Yes
Believe in your government: It's better than most
Get motion sickness: Sometimes, but I know how to stave it off
Think you're attractive: Children don't scream and run away in horror
Think you're a health freak: Freak, no, but I do make an effort
Get along with your parents: Yes, very well. Maybe it helps that I only have two
Like thunderstorms: Yeah, mostly, but they can cause flash flooding here

IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU:
Drunk alcohol: Yes.
Gone on a date: Alas, no
Gone to the mall: Not only did I go to the mall, I drove to another state to go to a mall!
Been on stage: No
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: When I was 9, but I threw up so now I don't like Oreos
Eaten sushi: Yes
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: Nope
Gone skinny dipping: No
Stolen anything: Nope

HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Sure
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Not since my twenties. I'm a quick learner.
Been caught "doing something": Not visually, but aurally
Been called a tease: No
Gotten beaten up: Uh, hello! Second degree black belt. I pity the fool...
Age you hope to be married: I was 20. It was young, but it worked for me.
Number of children you'd like: Just the two I have, thank you very much
Describe your dream wedding: If I were to do it again (I won't), I'd go with something small and rather casual.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Young at heart

WHAT YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Best eye color?: brown
Best hair color?: brown, again, but flecked with grey
Short or long hair: Short
Height: Anywhere between 5'7" (taller than me) and 6'5". Anything taller is too hard to kiss!
Best first date location: My last first date was in August of 1984. Pizza and a movie. That works.
Best first kiss location: Again...1984!

IN THE NUMBERS:
Number of people I could trust with my life: Only two (three if you count me)
Number of CD's: too many to fit in the current storage
Number of piercings: two; one in each ear but I don't wear earrings anymore
Number of tattoos: None
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A bunch in high school, but not since
Number of scars on my body: three, two surgical, one from a childhood mishap

0 had this to say: