Sunday, August 31, 2008

two hundred questions

200: My middle name is: given is Michele, legal is Temple
199: I was born in: July of 1966
198: I am really: tired
197: My cell phone company is: AT&T
196: My eye color is: brown
195: My shoe size is: 7.5
194: My ring size is: 8.5
193: My height is: 5'5"
192: I am allergic to: bee stings
191: My 1st car was: 1966 VW Bug, light blue
190: My 1st job was: Wendy's
189: Last book you read: Last Dance Last Chance
188: My bed is: in need of new linens but I can't find the colors I want
187: My pet(s): doggy, Gizmo and kitties, Magic & Guinness
186: My best friends: are always there when I need them, and sometimes when I don't
185: My favorite shampoo is: None of your frizzness
184: AIM name: I don't IM
183: Piggy Banks are: for other families
182: In my pockets: lint?
181: On my calendar: karate, open houses, doctor's appointments, guitar, Survivor & Heroes
180: Marriage is: comforting
179: Sponge Bob can: shrivel on a beach with Patrick
178: My mom: sounds just like me on the phone
177: The last three cd's I bought were: I download one song at a time from iTunes
176: Last YouTube video watched: information on state banquets at Buckingham Palace
175: How many cousins do you have? around 15. My uncle has kids I don't remember
174: Do you have any siblings: Yes, three brothers and one sister
173: Are your parents divorced: No, married 54 years this month
172: Are you taller than your mom? Just a little
171: Do you play an instrument? I played a trumpet in high school and I can still sort of play the piano
170: What did you do yesterday: Went to the 51's AAA Minor League baseball game with friends

I believe in.............
169: Love at first sight: Not necessarily, but love at first date; yes
168: Luck: no
167: Fate: yes
166: Yourself: always
165: Aliens: I'm open to the possibility
164: Heaven: yes
163: Hell: Where else would Hitler be?
162: God: yes
161: Horoscopes: no
160: Soul mates: I guess
159: Ghosts: I'm open to this possibility, too
158: Gay Marriage: I don't really care. I'm not opposed and I don't support.
157: War: sucks, but is necessary
156: Orbs: Is that a type of candy?
155: Magic: no

Which is Better......
154: Hugs or Kisses: depends on who I'm exchanging with
153: Drunk or High: I don't do high and I usually avoid drunk
152: Phone or Online: online
151: Red heads or Black haired: black
150: Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes (all little blonde boys look the same to me)
149: Hot or cold: hot
148: Summer or winter: summer
147: Autumn or Spring: Autumn
146: Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
145: Night or Day: day
144: Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady apples
143: Curly or Straight hair: wavy
142: McDonalds or Burger King: icky
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: both, swirled together at The Melting Pot
140: Mac or PC: PC
139: Flip flops or high heals: flip flops
138: Ugly and rich OR Sexy and poor: Sexy and rich
137: Coke or Pepsi: diet Pepsi with lime
136: Hillary or Obama: given those choices, Obama
135: Buried or cremated: cremated
134: Singing or Dancing: I sing in the car and I don't care who listens
133: Coach or Chanel: Half the shoppers at Wal-Mart have a Coach bag. I'll pass.
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Who's Kat McPhee
131: Small town or Big city: big city
130: Wal-Mart or Target: Target has better stuff, but Wal-Mart is cheaper
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Ben Stiller
128: Manicure or Pedicure: pedicure
127: East Coast or West Coast: west
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: Christmas (no one forgets that)
125: Chocolate or Flowers: high quality chocolate
124: Disney or Six Flags: Disney. Never been to Six Flags
123: Yankees or Red Sox: Dodgers

Here's What I Think About...........
122: War: I already answered this at 157
121: George Bush: will be out of office in 141 days
120: Gay Marriage: #158 Some one's not paying attention
119: The presidential election: Let's get to it, already
118: Abortion: Can't see why anyone would want to kill a baby, but I've not been in that position, so I won't say 'never'
117: MySpace: is dangerous and any parent who lets their children on there is putting them in harm's way
116: Reality TV: isn't
115: Parents: two
114: Back stabbers: are weak
113: Ebay: Sam would love to be there all day with unlimited funds
112: Sex: not with you
111: Work: not outside the home
110: My Neighbors: beats me. One set just moved in and the other is moving out
109: Gas Prices: are killing my budget
108: Designer Clothes: I'm too cheap
107: College: wasn't for me
106: Sports: love them
105: My family: eats dinner together almost every night
104: The future: is so bright I have to wear shades

Last time I.......
103: Hugged someone: last night
102: Last time you ate: 12:30pm
101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: it's been awhile
100: Cried in front of someone: a few weeks maybe
99: Went to a movie theater: August 28th
98: Took a vacation: Girls Weekend with Ana, August 8
97: Swam in a pool: Aug 14
96: Changed a diaper: when Sam was a baby
95: Got my nails done: Friday
94: Went to a wedding: I can't remember it's been so long
93: Broke a bone: Jan 3, 2005
92: Got a piercing: when I was 11
91: Broke the law: other than driving, can't think of a time
90: Texted: this morning at the mall

MISC:
89: Who makes you laugh the most: Mike when he's on a roll
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: my animals
87: The last movie I saw: Wall-E
86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: my anniversary dinner
85: The thing I'm not looking forward to: potential knee surgery (I hope it's nothing!)
84: People call me: Madre, mom, Karen, Mrs. Crittenden, Molly, Ruby and Carmen
83: The most difficult thing to do is: tell my kids no
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: never. I have no moving violations in 26 years of driving
81: My zodiac sign is: Cancer
80: The first person I talked to today was: Mike
79: First time you had a crush: 4th grade Cary Finberg
78: The one person who I can't hide things from: I don't usually bother to hide things
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: a few days ago
76: Right now I am talking to: no one
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: I don't intend to grow up
74: I have/will get a job: only if Mike disappears and I have no income
73: Tomorrow: Labor Day. Going over some karate things with Ana and our black belt instructor, then to the pool, I think
72: Today: shopping with Ana and later I think I'll look at flooring
71: Next Summer: I think we'll take a family trip to the beach but I refuse to plan anything else
70: Next Weekend: calendar's empty but I see it's Grandparents Day
69: I have these pets: #187 doggy and kitties
68: The worst sound in the world: a swarm of (Africanized) bees
67: The person that makes me cry the most is: I try not to let other people affect me so much
66: People that make you happy: friends and family
65: Last time I cried: it's been a little while. Sometime in the summer, I think
64: My friends are: very dear to me
63: My computer is: older than I'd like
62: My School: Karate GGYM
61: My Car: PT Cruisers in red and blue
60: I lose all respect for people who: lie
59: The movie I cried at was: something I saw with Ana but I can't remember what
58: Your hair color is: I colored it Espresso just this morning
57: TV shows you watch: Heroes, Survivor and the Amazing Race when they're on
56: Favorite web site: I don't have one favorite. I like to read several blogs.
55: Your dream vacation: Maui on someone else's dime was pretty darn nice
54. The worst pain I was ever in was: post surgical
53: How do you like your steak cooked: medium rare
52: My room is: too warm in the summer
51: My favorite celebrity is: I'm really not star struck, but Chuck Norris is a nice man
50: Where would you like to be: right where I am, that's why I'm here
49: Do you want children: I want the two I already have
48: Ever been in love: yes
47. Who's your best friend: Joe
46: More guy friends or girl friends: both
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: a good hair day
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: I'm fine by myself at the moment
43: Do you have a 5 year plan: not specifically
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: no, they guy who wrote that book just died!
41: Have you pre-named your children: I named all four of my daughters before I had them and then I had a son!
40: Last person I got mad at: the Starbucks barista who made my drink wrong
39: I would like to move to: a smaller house
38: I wish I was a professional: martial artist

My Favorites.............
37: Candy: Snickers
36: Vehicle: I kind of want a small SUV (Hey! At least I didn't say minivan!)
35: President: Reagan
34: State visited: Montana
33: Cell Phone Provider: AT&T, but if you paid attention, I told you that in #197
32: Athlete: rather enjoyed Michael Phelps at the Olympics
31: Actor: Tom Hanks, but Matthew Fox is enjoyable, too
30: Actress: hard to go wrong with Meryl Streep, although I don't know that she's my favorite
29: Singer: whoever
28: Band: again, whoever
27: Clothing Store: Fashion Bug is usually pretty good to me, and fairly inexpensive
26: Grocery Store: Albertson's
25: TV show: The Amazing Race
24: Movie: Sense and Sensibility or Airplane
23: Website: #56. Look, if you couldn't come up with 200 questions, maybe you should have called the meme '196 questions'.
22: Animal: kitten
21: Theme Park: Disneyland
20: Holiday: Christmas
19: Sport to watch: curling
18: Sport to play: karate
17: Magazine: Reader's Digest
16: Book: I read a lot of different things. I don't have a favorite.
15: Day of the week: Saturday
14: Beach: Balboa
13: Concert Attended: I've only been to one; Huey Lewis and the News in college
12: Thing to cook: Chicken Dijon
11: Food: potatoes
10: Restaurant: Applebee's
9: Radio Station: I listen to CDs
8: Yankee Candle scent: Fresh linen (Oops, that's a Slatkin & Co. scent)
7: Perfume: Fleur du Matin by Miller Harris
6: Flower: Lilacs or Jasmine
5: Color: red
4: Talk Show host: Dr. Phil is the only one that gets watched around here
3: Comedian: Jeff Dunham
2: Dog Breed: chihuahua
1: Are you ready for this survey to be over? It's a lot of typing

1 had this to say:

Patricia said...

Instresting comment about myspace, did you know that Ana still has one?