- Why do painters wear white?
- How could anyone hurt a child on purpose?
- How much does it cost to evacuate the idiot who was told to leave three days previously but chose to stay and now has to be rescued from his house which is under water due to a Hurricane?
- And, more importantly, does he have to pay for it?
- Wouldn't it be ironic if the Obituaries were listed in the Living section?
- Why do people think they can make it across a flash flood just because the guy in front of them did?
- Do they have to pay for their own rescues?
- How many dentists ask a hygienist if she (or he) is a sadist during the interview process?
- I think the chicken came first.
- How on Earth did Christopher Columbus get credit for discovering America?
- If you could put your laundry in a hamper, any hamper, and someone else would wash, dry and fold it, why would you NOT put it in a hamper?
Friday, September 19, 2008
Posted by Karen at 10:09 AM