used to be another man's community service work...until this happened.
This week I've spotted:
- one ladder (smashed and twisted)
- one bar stool
- two intact Pepsi cans (not together)
- one gas can
- one cardboard box (contents undetermined)
- the contents of a suitcase (spotted on the off ramp to the airport) but no suitcase
- one flat panel TV still in the box (with a man in a pickup truck carrying the other boxes backing up on the shoulder to retrieve it!)
- one orange construction vest
- Shh...one brown mammal of indeterminate species sleeping in the center lane
- four hubcaps
- one tire iron
- one red tie down strap (might have come in handy for the TV guy)
The debris doesn't change that much from day to day. I did notice several items have been removed from the roadside.
I didn't bother to list all of the "everyday" trash that is out there, and there is plenty of it.