My plan looks something like this.
- Monday: Leftovers-including: roast chicken, asst cheeses, salami, artichokes, marinated mushrooms, harissa beans, homemade pesto, homemade hummus, pita
- Tuesday: Baked chicken. There are two breasts with ribs leftover from the weekend.
- Wednesday: Pasta, I think. Lots of it in the pantry. Sauce? Pesto or maybe I'll whip up a tomato sauce. I might just serve it with butter and cheese.
- Thursday: There's frozen ground turkey in the freezer. Maybe tacos. Sam likes them.
- Friday: Mike's birthday. He hasn't decided if he wants me to cook or if he wants to eat out. He doesn't usually like to eat dinner out, especially after a busy week at work.
Updates as they occur, I guess.
An update before it even posts! I'm making Baked Teriyaki Chicken.