These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many as the question James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."
I've found these questions interesting among friends. It's amazing what the simple answers to these questions reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
01. What is your favorite word? Two actually...Dinner's ready!
02. What is your least favorite word? Good-bye
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? Lies
05. What is your favorite curse word? shitfire
06. What sound or noise do you love? Rain on a metal awning
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Dogs barking and other people's children crying
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Medical Examiner
09. What profession would you not like to do? Landscape Maintenance
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome, please come in. What took you so long?
Please feel free to post on your blog and leave me a link or you can post your answers in the "Comments" section.